WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the KT8 internet sites. In these terms and conditions, “KT8” “we” “us” or “our” refers to Kill The 8 Merch Co., KT8 Merch Co., Kill the 8 Print Co., KT8 Touring Limited, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and third party contractors. These Terms and Conditions apply to all KT8 internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation: the KT8 websites www.kt8merchandise.com, https://freshiicanada.kt8merch.com/, https://freshiiusa.kt8merch.com, https://zedsdead.kt8merch.com, https://shopkt8merch.com, https://shop.kt8merch.com, https://shop.lastgang.com, https://lordsofgastownapparel.com, https://zomboymerch.com, online stores, blogs and social accounts, and interfaces through applications and other online services, products and features we may make available, whether accessed via computer, mobile device, smart TV or otherwise (collectively the “Sites”). By using the Sites, or any of the products, features or services available on or through the Site (collectively the “Services”), you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these terms and conditions and such other additional or alternative terms, conditions, rules and policies which are displayed or to which you may be directed in connection with any particular Site or Service (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use the Sites or Services.
REGISTRATION, ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS
Certain Services made available on the Sites may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to proceed with the registration or subscription process, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to update such information to ensure it is kept accurate and complete. You agree to be responsible for: (a) maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords or other account identifiers which you choose or are assigned one as a result of any registration or subscription on the Sites, and (b) all activities that occur through such account. You agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
The Sites and each of their entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, code, text, displays, graphics, photographs, video, audio, musical works, performances, design, presentation, selection and arrangement (the “Content”) and the Services are owned by KT8 and/or its licensors, and are protected in all forms by intellectual property laws including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and any other proprietary rights.
KT8 grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license, to the extent possible, to use and display on your computer or other electronic access device the Content and Services for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the Content or any copyright and other proprietary notices in relation to such Content. Except as provided herein, you agree not to reproduce, make derivative works of, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate, publicly display, broadcast or otherwise make available any of the Content obtained through the Site or Services, including without limitation, by caching, data scraping, framing or similar means, without the prior written consent of KT8 and any other copyright owner of such Content.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Sites in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You have no right, title, or interest in or to the Sites or to any content on the Sites, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by KT8. Any use of the Sites not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
KT8 and all associated designs and logos are trademarks of KT8. All other product, brand and company names and logos used or mentioned on the Sites or any of the Services may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any trademarks appearing on the Sites or any of the Services without the express written consent of the owner of the trademark is strictly prohibited.
We want people to respect the safety and well-being of others while using the Sites. In consideration of the availability and your use of the Sites and the Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that KT8 may investigate any violations of law and may cooperate with law enforcement in this regard.
In using the Sites and Services, you agree not to:
- Post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute/share any materials, information or content constituting, advocating or encouraging conduct that is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent;
- Defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation, rights relating to their intellectual property, privacy and publicity;
- Post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any information, materials or content (including for greater certainty, software) which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Access or collect data from our Sites using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access;
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisements or promotions without our prior written consent, commercial activities or sales, including without limitation any spam, sales promotions, barter, or advertising or any other similar solicitation; or
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate KT8, KT8 staff, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.
We encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR MINORS
In cases where, as a parent or legal guardian, you have authorized a minor to use the Sites or any of the Services, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of the Sites or any of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that some of the areas of the Sites may contain material that is inappropriate for minors.
You own the intellectual property rights (things like copyright or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on the Sites and Services you use. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want.
However, to provide our services we need you to give us some legal permissions to use this content.
Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Sites, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such material expressly grants) us a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide right and license to host, use, broadcast, televise, exploit, communicate, distribute, modify, adapt, run, copy, transmit, publicly perform or display, translate, and create compilations and derivative works of your content. This means, for example, that if you share a photo on the Sites, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others. Such license shall apply with respect to any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all “moral rights” in such materials submitted by you have been waived in favour of KT8 and that you own or have the right to use the intellectual property contained therein.
If you are a minor, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian to upload any materials to our Sites. In the event that material is uploaded without permission, all uploaded material will be removed immediately and without notice to you.
We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information provided by other users on the Sites. When using the Sites, you may not post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any information, materials or content that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the Sites. Your use of the Sites for commercial purposes of any kind is strictly prohibited. Please note that KT8 reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THAT KT8 MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS ("WARRANTIES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THAT ANY SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND (B) KT8 SPECIFICALLY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE SITES OR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES OR SERVICES, WILL BE PROVIDED ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS OR THAT SUCH SERVICES OR THE RESULTS DERIVED THEREFROM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
KT8 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Except as otherwise expressly contemplated herein, changes will be effective when notice of such change is posted on the Sites. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates by checking the date of “Last Update” at the top of this document. If any change is not acceptable to you, you must discontinue your use of the Sites and any of the Services immediately. Your continued use of the Sites or Services after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance of those changes. Further, KT8 reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Sites, Services or Content from time to time without notice or liability and for any reason whatsoever.
DOWNLOADS AND SHAREWARE
Certain sites allow you to download software applications or other forms of Content, including files, images and/or data incorporated therein (collectively, the “Software”). Software may be made available to you by KT8 or third parties through the Sites subject to the terms and conditions made available to you during the software installation process. In such case, you agree that the Software is licensed to you by KT8 or third parties for your personal and non-commercial use only provided that you do not modify the Software or any copyright and other proprietary notices and that KT8 or the designated third parties retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form. You agree that it is your responsibility to review and evaluate the terms and conditions of the Software, and that all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, the Software rests with you. You further agree that KT8, including its suppliers, shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, the Software, including the failure of the Software to meet your needs, standards, expectations or specifications.
If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
CONTENT LINKED TO A KT8 SITE
Please exercise discretion while browsing the internet. Please note that certain links on the Sites may take you to other websites. KT8 provides these links only as a convenience and not as an endorsement by KT8. These linked sites are not necessarily under the control of KT8. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements. KT8 is not responsible for the content of any such linked sites or any other web page which is not part of the Sites and under KT8' control. Unless otherwise expressly provided, KT8 makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, any linked site or the information, products or services appearing thereon. Accordingly, you agree that KT8 will not be responsible or liable in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in any site linked from the Sites.
DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES
You acknowledge and agree that your correspondence or business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or through, the Site or Services, including payment for and delivery of related goods and services, and all other terms, conditions, representations and warranties related to such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties. KT8 assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner. Further, the responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws in connection with any such transactions shall be yours alone. You agree that KT8 shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any such dealings or transactions.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Sites infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to us with: (a) your physical or electronic signature, (b) identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed, (c) identification of the material you believe to be infringing in enough detail to locate it, (d) your name and contact information, (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, (f) a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and (g) a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that any material or activity on the Sites is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and legal fees, disbursements and charges).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of KT8, its licensors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, including all third parties mentioned on the Sites, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or related to: (a) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) your access to or use of the Sites, Services or Content; or (c) your use or reliance on, or publication, communication or distribution of anything on or from the Sites or Services. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL KT8, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER KT8 HAD BEEN ADVISED OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OF KT8 SITES, (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MODIFICATION TO ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR TRANSMISSIONS, OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO KT8 SITES OR SERVICES.
You expressly acknowledge that KT8 has entered into this agreement, and has and will make the Sites, Content and Services available to you in reliance upon the limitations and exclusions of liability and the disclaimers set forth herein, and that the same form an essential basis of the bargain between you and KT8. You expressly agree that the limitations and exclusions of liability and the disclaimers set forth herein will survive, and continue to apply in the case of, a fundamental breach or breaches, the failure of essential purpose of contract, the failure of any exclusive remedy or termination of this agreement.
GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
All Sites and Services are controlled, operated and administered by KT8 from its offices within Canada. KT8 makes no representation or warranty that the Sites or Services are appropriate or available for use at any locations outside Canada. If you access the Sites from outside Canada, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You may not export any of the Content accessible through the Sites in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws in force in the Province of Ontario, Canada, without reference to its conflict of laws principles. Subject to the Arbitration and Actions paragraph below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario and to waive any objections based upon venue. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms and Conditions.
ARBITRATION AND ACTIONS
Except where prohibited by applicable law, any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, your use of any Site or Service or the relationship which results from these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, the performance, breach, enforcement, existence or validity of the matters provided for in these Terms and Conditions which cannot be amicably resolved, even if only one of the parties declares that there is a difference (collectively, a “Claim”), will be referred to and finally settled (to the exclusion of the courts) by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Toronto, Ontario in English and governed by Ontario law pursuant to the Arbitration Act, 1991 (Ontario), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Canada and is independent of either party. Any such Claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim, controversy or dispute of any other party. You agree to waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against us related to any Claim and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
You acknowledge and agree that KT8, in its sole and absolute discretion, may, without notice to you, suspend or terminate your account or your use of, or access to, the Sites or Services, and remove and discard any information or content related to the Sites or Services (and your use thereof), for any reason, including where KT8 believes that you have violated any of these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that KT8 shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Sites or Services or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of KT8 in operating the Sites or Services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Sites or Services.
SUBMISSION OF IDEAS AND/OR SUGGESTIONS
KT8 is always improving its websites and Services and developing new features. If you have ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions, we would like to hear them - but any submission will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY DISCLOSURE OF ANY IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR RELATED MATERIAL TO KT8 BE SUBJECT TO ANY OBLIGATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION. BY SUBMITTING THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL TO KT8, YOU ARE WAIVING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL AND ARE REPRESENTING AND WARRANTING TO KT8 THAT THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL ARE WHOLLY ORIGINAL WITH YOU, THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS ANY RIGHTS IN THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL AND THAT KT8 IS FREE TO IMPLEMENT THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION AND TO USE THE RELATED MATERIAL IF IT SO DESIRES, AS PROVIDED OR AS MODIFIED BY KT8, WITHOUT OBTAINING PERMISSION OR LICENSE FROM ANY THIRD PARTY.
Payment by Credit Card
Credit Card Authorization
At the time your order is placed, we will attempt to authorize your credit card with your financial institution. If your financial institution indicates that they are unable to authorize your credit card, then you will be emailed a credit card authorization failure notification. Please note that your order will not have been successfully processed if a credit card authorization failure occurs.
What do I do if my credit card fails authorization?
If you were still interested in completing your purchase with us, we would recommend that you check your online account settings to verify that the billing information saved is accurate. Common errors such as selecting an incorrect expiration date for a credit card or incorrectly entering a digit in a credit card number can result in a credit card authorization failure. If all of your billing information looks correct, please contact your financial institution for resolution.
- All items shipped to a Canadian location are subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All items shipped to an Ontario location are subject to GST and PST(Goods and Services Tax and Provincial Sales Tax)
- Shipping is subject to GST.
- International shipments are tax exempt.
Return & Exchange Policy Procedures
Rules of the Game
We will accept a return within 30 days of receipt. If the return and/or exchange is due to an internal error including defective merchandise, or a wrong item sent out, Kill The 8 will incur all shipping costs. If the return and/or exchange is due to an item that does not fit, or you are not satisfied with the product you ordered and would like to exchange it for a different size and/or style, you will be responsible for any shipping costs incurred to ship it back to us. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH SHIPPING THE ITEM(S) BACK TO YOU. After 30 days of purchase, we will only accept returns on damaged or defective merchandise.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted on merchandise purchased ONLINE from Kill the 8 Online Stores.
- If your order arrives in less than perfect condition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number and photos of both the item(s) you received, AND packaging. We will assess and provide further instructions.
- Returns or exchanges on all merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, if the items are unused, unworn, and unwashed.
- All Media (ie. CD, Vinyl, DVD, Book) sales are final.
- Kt8 will not initiate a return / resend for vinyl playback irregularities, using a non-adjustable turntable. Any and all vinyl manufacturing defects must be present on a properly adjusted, counter-balanced tonearm, for return / resend consideration. Click here for instructions on how to balance your tonearm.
- Underwear and body jewelry can not be exchanged or refunded unless there is an obvious factory defect
- KT8 is not responsible for lost or stolen packages/orders sent internationally using a "NON TRACKABLE" delivery option
- KT8 does NOT offer exchanges on orders placed outside of The United States and Canada
How to Return an Item
Please follow these steps so we can process your return efficiently and effectively
- Read over the "Rules of the Game" to be sure you qualify for a return.
- Before returning an item, please email us at email@example.com to receive a return form and arrange to pre pay for a return UPS label. The cost to return an item via UPS will be $10usd. Customer Support will send you an invoice to pay for the shipping label.
- Once you have received the return form, fill out all fields on the form, and print it out. Your order number and item description can be found on your order confirmation.
- Pack item(s) securely (including the return form), affix the provided UPS label to the outside of the parcel, and drop off at nearest UPS Store.
- Please email us after you've dropped the return off at UPS and we will monitor tracking.
- We cannot return or exchange undergarments. This includes Bikini Tops.
- All DVD, Vinyl and CD sales are final.
If the return is a result of a Kill The 8 error, shipping costs will be refunded to you by Kill The 8. Otherwise shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
KT8 Merch Co - Online Returns
99 Sunrise Avenue
Toronto, Ontario. M4A 1A9 Canada
Tel: 416 531 6647
EXCHANGES:In an effort to provide an optimal customer service experience and to expedite your request, KT8 does not facilitate traditional product exchanges. If you would like to “exchange” an item, please place a new order for the item desired and return your original item back to us. Once your returned item has been received by our warehouse team, you will receive a full refund for the original item(s) purchased, excluding shipping. Please allow 5-8 business days to process your refund, post receipt of product(s). If you would like to proceed with a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to send you a return form and detailed instructions.
KT8 Merch Co - Online Returns
99 Sunrise Avenue
Toronto, Ontario. M4A 1A9 Canada
Tel: 416 531 6647
At Kill the 8 merch co. protection of your personal information is a top priority. Kill the 8's Policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure, if any, of personal information can be broken down into the 10 principles covered in Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA").
- Kill the 8 is responsible for personal information under its control.
- We have designated a Privacy Officer who is accountable for our compliance with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
2. Identifying Purposes
- Unless the purpose is self-evident due to the nature of the transaction in question, Kill the 8 will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
- The proposed purposes will be described in a reasonably understandable manner.
- An example of a self-evident purpose is requesting the name and address of the person placing an order in order to ensure proper delivery.
- We will collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
- Kill the 8 will not make your consent a requirement to the supply of a product or a service other than required to be able to supply the product or service.
- Consent can be express or, in some circumstances, implied, and given in writing, by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally (in person or by telephone), or by your conduct, such as use of a product or service.
- In determining the type of consent to obtain, Kill the 8 will consider all relevant factors, including the sensitivity of the information and your reasonable expectations.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. Kill the 8 will inform you of the implications of doing so.
4. Limiting Collection
- The collection of personal information by Kill the 8 will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes which it identifies.
- We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
- It will be retained only as long as necessary for these purposes or as required by law.
- We will keep your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Kill the 8 will protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of the following measures: physical (e.g., locked filing cabinets, restricted access, appropriate disposal of personal information), organizational (e.g., security clearances, access only on a "need to know" basis), technological (e.g., passwords, encryption) and training of employees.
- Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will be made readily available to individuals.
9. Individual Access
- Upon request, Kill the 8 will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information relating to you, and give you access to that information. You have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your information and have it amended as appropriate.
- However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, this information will not be disclosed to you. Some examples of these circumstances are information that contains references to other individuals that cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial proprietary reasons, or that is subject to solicitor-client or litigation privilege.
Kill the 8 will inform individuals who make enquiries or lodge complaints about its enquiry or complaint procedures, as applicable. If a complaint is found to be justified, we will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices. Of course, this Policy is subject to PIPEDA and/or any other applicable privacy laws and Kill the 8's right to change it at any time.
When ordering items from Kill The 8 Merch Co, you are consenting to Kill the 8's Conditions of Sale Policies, which are subject to change at any time.
(1) Information You Actively Provide
We collect account details and personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, age, gender, or company name, that you actively provide to us when you register, communicate, or transact business with our Site.
We receive and store the information that you enter on our Site or give to us in any other way. The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Site. If you do not want us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
(2) Information Collected From or About the Devices that Interact with our Site
B. Use of Information Collected Via the Site
We use the information that you actively provide:
To deliver services, such as educational programs, information, newsletters or software you request or purchase;
To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from us, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
To ensure the Site are relevant to your needs;
To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Site; and
To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or Order Inquiry.
C. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may share or disclose the information you provide, including name and contact details in the following instances:
(i) To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personally identifiable information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
(ii) To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personally identifiable information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personally identifiable information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
(iii) To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Site will have access to users' personally identifiable information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
(iv) To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the Site, we may collect from you your billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase.
(v) To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
(vi) To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
(vii) To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
Shipping & Sales Policy
Conditions of Sale:
- All prices are listed in US dollars by default, with a built in currency converter. If applicable, the retail price will adjust to your respective currency, based on your IP address. The checkout will take place in YOUR local currency, if applicable, based on the IP address the order is being placed from.
- All orders are shipped via USPS, Canada Post or UPS.
- All items are shipped from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for delivery of all Domestic Orders. For International Orders, please allow one (1) to six (6) weeks for delivery, depending on location.
- All payments must be made via Paypal, VISA or MasterCard. Cash payments are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
- Please allow 2-3 days handling/processing time for all orders.
- Delivery dates are estimated by USPS / Canada Post and are to be used for reference only.
- Shipping costs are calculated by USPS / Canada Post, and depend on the item's weight, dimensions, destination, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- If you chose a trackable shipping option, please check the delivery status at www.canadapost.ca or www.usps.com
- Items shipped internationally via standard surface or air mail are not trackable.
- Shipping to certain international destinations using the SMALL PACKET AIR MAIL option may take up to 8 weeks.
- KT8 is not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered packages/orders sent internationally.
Questions still not answered? Click here to email Kt8 Customer Support